Amertha Bhavani Goes to Czech Republic, Day 14 (Aug 27, 2013) - Prague

by - 12:07 AM

Full-time free day. Super yay! I had a chance to explore Prague, especially visiting its famous spots. I really had a great time today with everybody. It was a tiring yet a fun day.

The Muzeum. We didn't come inside because some spots were being renovated.

Is this a tomb in front of the museum? So random.


Wenceslas Square



Around Náměstí Republiky



I came inside to this theatre and found out there would be Swan Lake Ballet performance that night. The ticket price was quite affordable. Me and some others were very interested to watch, but at the end we didn't watch because some suddenly weren't sure so we cancelled the plan. I still wanted to, though, since I was here and I knew it would be an amazing show :(.


The shopping paradise, Palladium. Well, it's a mall actually.




We were taken to a street where there are souvenir shops along the way. So sorry I didn't know which street is it. When I checked Google while writing this, it's called Karlovy Street but I'm not so sure. And I was mad that I accidently deleted the only photo I took from this street before I saved it :((. There are too many shops to choose! They all sell Czech souvenirs like clocks and plates, as well as regular souvenirs like fridge magnets, t-shirts, and keychains. My best finding was a plastic mug that looks it's filled with beer. I bought some things for myself and for my relatives.


We had a really long walk today, so our guide took us to a small park where we can sit and relax for a while. And there was a cafe where we can sip coffee and hot chocolate. Feels so good.


Welcome to Wallenstein Palace Garden! I love this place so much. I feel like being in one of Disney princess movies.










On the way to Charles Bridge




So many cool things around Charles Bridge. Let's take lots of pictures!




Rubbing this gives you luck. Why didn't I try?

Street musicians











Let's move to... the Old Town! I really love the view and enjoy being here.






Every hour, there is an attraction from this clock. I didn't know what the attraction would be like so we really anticipated for it. A few minutes before the next showing, many people already gathered around the clock, so I also waited there. Too bad it started to rain. And here it goes.. there was a music and suddenly moving figures came out. I waited for something more but it kept going on like that. I was so disappointed and quickly made my way to the shopping places nearby with my friends. Our time was limited, and we still had to buy some things (read: shopping). We directly went to Manufaktura, a skin care shop originally from Czech that uses ingredients for its skin care products like wine, beer, mojito, and many other interesting variants which is rarely used for products like this.
After that, we went to the same restaurant where we had lunch earlier. We met Pak Guntur from KBRI along with his family and the official from the festival to talk about the next day's event.
Here's the beer and cake which accompanied us that night

You May Also Like

0 comments