Amertha Bhavani Goes to Czech Republic, Day 20 (Sep 2, 2013) - Prague

by - 10:22 PM

Went to Prague for the third time. It's already afternoon when we arrived. We were picked up by people from KBRI and directly taken to KBRI to have super late lunch there. Felt so good to have Indonesian food again. Then we went to the hotel where we were going to stay. It is close to KBRI. Mmm not that close but still reachable by walking. The hotel is actually for athletes. There's even a golf and tennis court. The place is much better than our first hotel in Prague. Even some rooms could accommodate six people. We got free time at Václavské náměstí, a shopping area where we had been before. I forgot to mention that we also went here during our first free time in Prague. We only had one hour and I spent most of my time in New Yorker. It is the most affordable clothing store with great designs and they were having sale! In fact it became our favorite shopping place there. An hour was more than enough for me because I already knew what's inside so I used some time left to take a look around other stores too.


Dancing House

I love that the lights started to be turned on since the day was getting dark.



You May Also Like

0 comments