Flower Dome - Gardens by The Bay, Singapore

by - 9:45 PM

Although it is my second time here, I was excited to come inside again. Why? It's because most of my Instagram timeline was filled with beautiful Christmas decoration in Singapore, and one of them is here. They look very pretty so I wanted to see them for real. I asked the staff first whether the Christmas decoration was still there or not, considering the expensive ticket price. They said there were some, but they were also changing it to Chinese New Year. Good then.
I didn't remember it was this cold. I was freezing inside! You really should bring sweater when coming here.













It is quite different when coming in early afternoon. I like it better when it is late afternoon where lights start to glow which gives more dramatic and magical atmosphere. (I don't know if they are the right words that I want to say). For non plant and flower enthusiast like me, this place is still interesting.






These statues are new. They weren't there on my first visit.
I didn't read the description. But then my mom explained to me
it means that when we go, we leave our hearts here.







My favourite spot

Chinese New Year decoration starts to be displayed. Very curious on how it would be like when it's fully decorated.







And here is the remaining Christmas decorations. I was very happy to finally see them but also disappointed at the same time that the snowman I was looking for was already gone :(.
















You May Also Like

0 comments