HK - Macau, Day 3 (Aug 23, 2014) - HK Disneyland

by - 2:46 PM


Yeay yeay yeay, I'm back to Hong Kong Disneyland! This is what I've been waiting for. When I went here back in 2006 for the first time, it was just opened so there were only a few attractions available. This time, I prioritized on new attractions I've never experienced and revisited my old favorites. Despite such a hot weather, I was having fun.
Welcome to HK Disneyland!



Main Street



Tried the Mickey Waffle. The waffle itself is already good.
I wish it's served with ice cream instead of peach.


First, I queue for Space Mountain. This is the one I really missed. It's an indoor roller coaster and since it's dark, you wouldn't know the track and how the ride gonna take you. Then we walked around AdventureLand and passed Grizzly Gulch. I saw Big Grizzly Mountain Runaway Mine which I've never tried before and it looked super exciting. Sadly, the staff said that it will be opened late. At least they gave us hope, I already came this far.

We visited Mystic Panor at Mystic Point instead. I love this attraction! We were taken with carriage to see Lord Henry Mystic's art collection from around the world with moving statues. We walked around ToyStoryLand and I went inside the souvenir shop. I bought a cute Monsters Inc. design iPhone case. When I paid, the staff said I was getting 10% discount. The discount is valid at all souvenir shop until 12pm. So I quickly made a move to Main Street where they have the biggest souvenir shop.

Then we had lunch at FantasyLand because after that we wanted to watch The Golden Mickeys. We were curious with Stitch Encounter. Turns out that we met Stitch through monitor and he was doing live interaction with us. He was so funny. We checked the Grizzly Gulch and it was open already. I was really happy that I could experience this attraction because it's super exciting! The ride was wild taking us backward and forward, fast and slow.

AdventureLand

                           

                           

                           

Mystic Manor

Toy Story Land






Yangzhou Fried Rice

Minnie ice cream!



Finally, the one that I had been anticipating: the parade! Thanks to my brother for taking these nice pictures.














After the parade ended, we decided to leave. On the way back, we went inside Art of Animation where we can see Disney and Disney Pixar animation. You should see the spinning Toy Story Zoetrope. Toy Story characters are put on a round table in different angles. Every few minutes, the table spins and it creates an illusion that they're moving.

I know it was such a quick visit, but we were already satisfied. At first, we wanted to wait until night to watch the fireworks, but it would be too long. Somehow I feel the attractions are still not much even though they already developed it. I saw that they're making another attractions, though. And it's 'Frozen'!

A selfie before leaving. Hope my new Minnie headband
would take me to Disneyland around the world.

You May Also Like

0 comments